Last modified: March 24th, 2018
Welcome to RapidBump!
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW
Information you provide to us directly
- Your username, password and e-mail address or phone number when you register;
- Information that you provide for your user account (e.g., first and last name, address, payment information);
- User Content (e.g., photos, comments, and other materials) that you post to the Service;
- User activities: User buying and browsing activities on our Service. For example, browsing patterns, pinned products, types and specifications of products, pricing and delivery information, payment methods, any dispute records, referral links;
- Communications between User and RapidBump. For example, when you send us feedback or when we send you Service-related emails or SMS (e.g., account verification, updates to Service).
Information we collect from third parties
We may collect information about you from third-party services. A representative instance of the third-party services and the types of automatically collected information include:-
- Analytics tools: We use third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service. These tools collect information sent by your device or our Service, including the web pages you visit, add-ons, browser software, operating system, software and hardware attributes, pages viewed, number of sessions and unique visitors and other information that assists us in improving the Service. We use this information as aggregate data so that it cannot reasonably be used to identify any particular individual Users.
Please note that disabling tracking technologies may prevent you from using the full functionality of the Service and they may not work as intended. Although we do our best to honour the privacy preferences of our User, we are not able to respond to Do Not Track signals at this time, as we believe that there is no consistent industry standard for how to respond to Do Not Track settings.
You can learn more about cookies, including details of how to manage or disable them, by visiting https://www.aboutcookies.org/ or check your browser or device privacy features.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
- operate, monitor, analyze, test, protect, secure, maintain and improve the Service;
- improve our product offerings and services and control the display of online ads or other forms of marketing and promotional purposes, including providing you with targeted offers;
- develop and test new products and features;
- protect User and third parties;
- protect our own rights, property, and operations (like enforcing our contracts and terms — including the Terms and this policy — and pursuing available remedies or limiting the damages we may sustain);
- make such disclosures as may be required for any of the above purposes or as required by law, regulations and guidelines; enforce our Service policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety; or in respect of any investigations, claims or potential claims brought on or against us or any third parties;
For information you provide to us directly
- verify your identity and your eligibility as a User of the Service;
- process your registration, assign your User ID for maintaining and managing your account;
- provide you with customer service and respond to your queries, feedback, claims or disputes;
- facilitate your communications and process your transactions on the Service;
For information we collect from third parties including cookies
- remember information so that you will not have to re-enter it on your next visit and enhance your browsing experience;
- better personalize your visit with relevant content and information and save your preferences and settings;
- support and monitor the effectiveness of our Service, communications and marketing campaigns;
- analyse and monitor aggregate statistics (like traffic and usage patterns) to improve our operations;
- diagnose or fix technology problems, and;
- otherwise plan for and enhance our Service.
OTHER WEBSITES AND SERVICES
- External Links: If you click on links to external websites or services that are operated by third parties, they may collect, use, and share your information according to their own policies (not ours). Including a link to or from third-party services does not mean we endorsed their practices. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
- Social Media Features. The Service use interfaces with social media companies to provide features that facilitate social sharing and connections (such as the Facebook “Like” button and other widgets). These features may collect information about your interactions with them and the Service, and may use tracking technologies like cookies to function properly. How social media companies process your info is controlled by their own privacy policies.
We maintain appropriate physical, technical, and administrative security safeguards to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We also use technologies like encryption and hashing to protect some of the info we collect. However, please note that no server, communications network, collection or data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to protect your information, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information transmitted through the Service and make no assurances about our ability to prevent any such loss or misuse.
When you provide personal data online, we use the industry standard for encryption on the Internet – Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology – to help protect the information that you provide. This internet encryption standard scrambles data as it travels from your device to our server. You will know that you are in a secure area of the Site when a lock icon appears on your screen that the “http” prefix of our URL address changes to “https.” The “s” represents “secure”. We also use digital certificates to ensure that you are connected to the authentic site.
We use third-party payment gateway service to accept debit and credit card payments safely and securely. The company adheres to strict industry standards for payment processing, including Tier 1 Compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
UPDATES AND REVISIONS
If you have any questions about reviewing, modifying or deleting your account information; or if you believe your user name and password have been compromised; or if you have any questions about this policy or our privacy practices, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.